This support article is intended to guide you through assigning a document.
Assigning a document to GoPublish allows the system to manage the document workflow.
How to Assign a document:
1. Open InDesign and login to GoPublish
2. Create a new document or open an existing document.
3. Click the GoPublish fly-out menu and then select Document > Assign Document.
4. The Assign Document options will now appear.
a) Choose the correct publication and issue for the document to be assign to.
b) Give the document a name and select a status, then click OK.
5. The document will now be added to the GoPublish system. The GoPublish palette will now update and display the newly assigned document.
Note: The GoPublish palette displays the user’s name against the document when they have it open. Close the document to allow other users to open it.
That’s It! Once you have finished with the document, you will need to check it back in to GoPublish.