1. Once logged in to GoPublish, open the GP-Planning panel from the Window menu.
2. Select the document/page you want to edit in your selected Publication and/or Issue.
3. Right-click on it to bring out the Context menu, select Document and then the Copy Document Into Another Issue option.
4. A detached copy of the document will be opened and the Assign Document window will appear.
5. Select the Publication and/or Issue where you want the document to be copied into and complete the relevant fields.
6. Click OK to confirm.
The copied document will then be assigned to the Publication and/or Issue you have selected, and you can check in the document as normal once done.