This support article is intended to guide you through creating a new issue within an existing publication.
A new issue is created using the GoPublish Planning application.
1. Login to the GoPublish Planning App.
2. Click My Publications.
3. Select the publication that you want to create a new issue for from the list on the left.
4. Once selected click on the + button in the bottom right corner.
5. The New Issue window is displayed.
6. The following fields will need to be filled out:
Name: Give the issue a name (use alpha-numeric, dashes and underscores only)
Issue Number: An issue number can be supplied (optional)
Volume Number: A volume number can be supplied (optional)
Num Pages: The number of pages the issue requires
Publishing Date: The date of the issue, this places the issue in chronological order within the issue list
7. After clicking ok the issue will be created and will appear in the list.
That’s it! You have created your new issue within your publication. Click the Edit Plan button to begin editing the issue.