This article is intended to guide Adobe InDesign users in setting up SuperTrack before importing text changes made by the Adobe InCopy users into their document.
Set the User Name and Colour of your InDesign profile by going to the File menu and select the User option.
Open the SuperTrack panel from the Window menu in Adobe InDesign.
Activate SuperTrack by logging in to your GoProof/GoCopy account.
Click on the power button at the bottom left corner of the SuperTrack panel to enable tracking of text changes in your document.
Go to the burger menu of your SuperTrack panel to edit your preferences.
- Show Change Markup - enable this option if you want the text change markups to appear in the document when you are viewing it in Normal mode.
- User Colour - enable this option if you want to see the text change markup colours based on what the users have selected on their profile. Otherwise, the markup colour will be Red.
- Highlight Changes - enable this option if you want to see the text change to be highlighted. If disabled, you will see the text change to be underlined.
- Include Markup in PDF - enable this option if you want the text change markups to also appear when you export the document via the Export PDF option in the SuperTrack panel.
- Include Comments in PDF - enable this option if you want the text changes and information for each change to also appear when you export the document via the Export PDF option in the SuperTrack panel.
That's it! You are now ready to import the text changes made by your InCopy users into the document.