This article is intended to guide Adobe InCopy users in setting up SuperTrack before editing the document stories that have been sent to your basket.
This feature is only available to Copy editors using the GoProof extension in Adobe InCopy. Before proceeding, ensure you are familiar with the following: Accessing the GoProof extension in the Adobe App and Editing a Story in InCopy.
Set the User Name and Colour of your InDesign profile by going to the File menu and selecting the User option.
Open the SuperTrack panel from the Window menu in Adobe InCopy.
Click on the Edit button in the GoProof panel for the story you wish to edit. This will open the document story and lock it to you for editing.
Go to the burger menu of your SuperTrack panel to edit your preferences.
- Show Change Markup - enable this option if you want the text change markups to appear in the document when you are viewing it in Normal mode.
- User Colour - enable this option if you want to see the text change markup colours based on what the users have selected on their profile. Otherwise, the markup colour will be Red.
- Highlight Changes - enable this option if you want to see the text change to be highlighted. If disabled, you will see the text change to be underlined.
- Include Markup in PDF - enable this option if you want the text change markups to also appear when you export the document via the Export PDF option in the SuperTrack panel.
- Include Comments in PDF - enable this option if you want the text changes and information for each change to also appear when you export the document via the Export PDF option in the SuperTrack panel.
That's it! You are now ready to track the changes on the document story you have checked out.