As a Creative, you have direct access to Oppolis Cloud from within Adobe applications like InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop by installing the Oppolis Cloud Adobe CC extension. This is handy when submitting your work for the jobs you have been assigned with.
Before proceeding, make sure that all of your Adobe applications are not running.
Creative Cloud Installation
- Click here to install the Oppolis Cloud plugin.
- Make sure you are logged in to your Adobe account and have file syncing turned on in your Creative Cloud desktop app.
- Click the "Install Now" button and follow the prompt to open the Creative Cloud desktop app to proceed with the installation.
Note: In some situations, Adobe Exchange may not install the Oppolis Cloud Extension. You can manually install the plugin following the instructions below.
Contact our Support Team for the software installer and provide us with your computer operating system (macOS or Windows) and Adobe CC version (CC2021, CC2022, etc).
- Use the Support / Chat button on this page (bottom-right corner);
- Click here to visit our Contact us page; or
- Click here to send us an Email.
To learn how to access the Oppolis Cloud Extension, visit Accessing the Oppolis Cloud Adobe CC Extension.