A Task is a piece of work that needs to be done. This is usually created for all those other jobs a project requires, such as print cost, content writing, etc.
To create a Task:
- Open the Project you wish to create a task from. You can do this from the My Projects section in the Oppolis Clouddashboard.
- Click on the Task quick link.
Tip: If you are not seeing the quick links, make sure that your quick links option is enabled. It is enabled when the slider option is moved to the right, as shown in the above image.
- The Create a task wizard should appear.
- Add the task name and description (optional) in the window.
- Click Create to save your task.
- Your newly created Task will be added to the Section.
Note: If you have more than one Section in your Project, the newly created task will be added to the top Section.
To learn how to create a job (request asset, request creative or request deliverables) or send a proof, visit the following help sheets: Creating a Job and Sending a Proof, respectively.