This support article is intended to guide you through exporting a tracked document from GoPublish.
1. Right-click on the selected documents within the GoPublish palette.
2. Select Document > Export selected Documents.
3. Enable Set Status and select the status you want to set the document to after the export has been completed.
4. Change the export option to Tracked. This will allow the documents to be imported back into GoPublish at a later time.
5. Click Export and select the folder location you want to export the tracked document to.
6. Once the export process has finished a confirmation report is displayed.
7. Browse to the folder you exported the documents to.
That’s It! You have exported your documents from GoPublish.