This support article is intended to guide you through creating a new Client or Project.
What is a GoVersion Client and Project?
Clients are the companies or people you are designing for, such as Pepsi or AT&T.
Projects are the creative work you are designing for your client. This could be a sales brochure, some web banners or a logo for example.
Follow the steps below to create a Client and Project.
1. Open the GoVersion Extension. Windows > Extension > GoVersion
2. To create a new Client click the + next to the first dropdown.
3. Enter a name for your Client and click Create.
4. To create a Project, first select the Client that the Project will belong to.
5. click the + next to the second dropdown.
Note: In order to create a new Project, you must have selected the Client first.
6. Enter a name for your Project and click Create.
That’s it! You have created Your Client and Project!